How to Draw the Earth Step by Step for Kids

0
39
how to draw earth
How to Draw Earth

Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. In today’s tutorial, we are going to learn how to draw the earth.

In this tutorial, we will show you step by step drawing of Earth for kids. Especially this tutorial is for kids and beginners.

Art Materials & Equipment

  • Pencil
  • Paper
  • Marker
  • Pencil Color
  • Eraser (Erase If Made Mistake)
  • Sharpener (To Sharp Pencil)
  • Compass (Alternative)

About Earth

Earth is the planet where we live. It is the third planet among the eight planets of the Sun and the fifth largest among them. It is the only planet where humans and other species can live. Essential substances like air, water, and land support life on earth.

Earth is made of rocks and came into existence billions of years ago. However, 70% of the surface of the earth is covered by water which we see as the ocean, sea, and rivers, and the remaining 30% is covered by land.

The earth also rotates on its axis within 24 hours which we refer to as a solar day. When rotation is happening, some of the places on the planet face the sun while the others hide from it.

The origin of the Earth is believed to be almost 5000 to 6000 million years ago. The Earth came into existence in the form of condensed clouds and other gases. The Earth was made up of mainly iron and silicate and some other elements in its origin. Some of these elements were radioactive.

Steps To Draw the Earth

Let’s start our today’s tutorial on drawing the earth for kids quickly. We try to make our tutorial simple and sweet. You can see the short demo in the image below. And you can follow the stepwise instructions in detail below. Follow the steps below to easily draw the earth step by step.

how to draw earth step by step
How to Draw Earth Step by Step

1Draw Perfect Circle

how to draw earth step 1
How to Draw Earth Step 1

We are starting by drawing a perfect circle. Draw the perfect circle as shown in the image above. You can use a compass for drawing a circle.

2Draw Northern Part

how to draw earth step 2
How to Draw Earth Step 2

Start by drawing the north part of the earth as in the image above. Draw an irregular line to draw the maps in the circle.

3Draw South Part

how to draw earth step 3
How to Draw Earth Step 3

Now draw the southern part or continents of the planet as in the image above. Draw an irregular line to draw the maps in the circle.

4Draw Asian Part

how to draw earth step 4
How to Draw Earth Step 4

Similarly, draw the Asian continents as in the image above. Draw an irregular line to draw the maps in the circle.

5Complete Lands

how to draw earth step 5
How to Draw Earth Step 5

As we know most of the parts of the earth are covered with water, draw only 2 to 3 continents in the circle as in the image above.

6Draw Small Islands

how to draw earth step 6
How to Draw Earth Step 6

For giving a realistic look at the planet, draw some islands as in the image above. By this, you can show 2 to 3 continents on the earth as in the image above.

Colouring the Earth

After the drawing of the earth is completed we move forward with coloring the earth. For coloring, we had chosen some basic colours. As earth only consists of land and water, we are colouring lands green and water blue. You can fill color according to our wish too.

Colour Details:

  • Green
  • Blue
how to draw earth for kids
How to Draw Earth for Kids

Final Image of the Earth

After colouring, we get realistic earth. You can use a pencil colour(we made it digital).

how to draw earth for kids
How to Draw Earth for Kids

Great Job 

Finally, we draw the earth and colour it beautifully. I hope you find our tutorial easy and simple. We try our best to make an easy to follow tutorial. Especially, this tutorial is for kids and beginners. Thus, school kids may find our tutorial helpful.

This is how you can draw the earth easily with a stepwise tutorial for kids. Comment below if you find our tutorial helpful and suggest “NAME” if you have any requests or you have any problems while drawing it.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here